1. All anglers must have their membership card or guest ticket with them before they start fishing.
2. All vehicles must park in the designated car parks
3. All anglers must have their own 20 inch+ landing net. NO SHARING
4. All anglers must have their own padded unhooking mat (WITH SIDES). NO SHARING
5. Manufactured Barbless hooks only. Two Rods per angler.
6. No keep nets(unless prior permission given) or carp sacks permitted on any of the lakes.
7. Fish may be retained in a floatation sling for a maximum time of 15 minutes only during the winter months.5 minutes only in the summer. No retaining in landing net.
8. Strictly no rods to be left unattended (No more than 10meters) or in the care of another angler
9. No fixed rigs (any weights, feeders or floats tie permanently to the line)
10. All fish to be returned to the swims where they were caught
11. Never hold a fish with a cloth or stand up and walk whilst holding a fish
12. All litter to be taken home when you leave
13. Each angler over 18 may bring one non fishing guest during the day only. Dogs are not allowed for any new members.
14. Fishing from designated swims only
15. No fires or cutting of any trees or vegetation
16. No Tiger nuts.
17. No bivvy to be left unattended unless express permission has been given.
18. All anglers must have a Carp Care product and use where appropriate.
19. No braided main line.
20.No more than 4 nights in any one swim. No angler may fish more than 8 days in any one session. (No return within 7 days.)
Additional rules for Tom’s Lake
1. Each angler must have a 36 inch+ specimen landing net (no pan nets)
2. Each angler must have a carp cradle
3. No under 18 are allowed.
4. Maximum of 3 rods per angler
5. No poles
6. No bait boats
7. No surface fishing from 1st june until 1st October.
8. No guests to stay overnight, without prior permission
9. No angler may return to a swim vacated for 7 days.
Have camera and scales ready and aim to return the fish to the water within 4 minutes.
Pike fishing (October 1st- March 1st)
Treble hooks are NOT allowed as Hall Walks promotes the use of single hooks only.
Flat unhooking mats are fine for Pike only.
The management reserves the right to close all or any part of Hall Walk at short notice due to SPAWNING, LAKE MANTENANCE, OR ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
If any angler feels that he cannot abide by ALL the rules then perhaps Hall Walk is not for you.
ANY PERSON BREAKING THESE RULES WILL BE BANNED WITH NO REFUND.